1. Question: Are all your products available on the website?
Answer: Yes, however we can make custom units upon request.
2. Question: Do you have a showroom?
Answer: Yes, because we deal internationally we have an online showroom that we take customers on to show and demonstrate our products.
3. Question: What are your office hours?
Answer: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday however we are dealing internationally we indevoured to answer all the emails within 24hrs .
4. Question: How long do you take to respond to email queries?
Answer: We respond within 24 hours.
5. Question: How many licensees does SignRISE intend to have?
6. Question: To become a licensees what are the requirements?
7. Question: Can the licensees get a sample before the first order?
Answer: Yes, for the first order we can send a 3d printed version of anyone of the shapes. We guarantee that the injection molded version will look the same or better than the sample print. Requesting sample can be done on a case by case and usually send out DHL.
8. Question: What is the minimum and maximum number of products that one can order on the first order on becoming a licensee?
Answer: As per the licensee agreement the first order needs to be a minimum of US$30,000 of which there is a standard starter package which has a few of all of our products valued to around US$8,000 the balance to make up the US$30,000 is whatever the licensee thinks that there market will require.
9. Question: What are your payment terms?
Answer: On ordering we require a bank guarantee for the full amount to be released after your agent inspection prior to departure out of our warehouse.
10. Question: How long is the turnaround from ordering the hardware to delivery?
Answer: Usually from getting the purchase order to having the product ready packed for freight takes between 21 to 30 days. To be confirmed on each order.
11. Question: How long does the freight take?
Answer: Currently with COVID-19 it is difficult to get the freight companies to commit. Sea freight can take anything from 1 month to 6 months for a container to arrived anywhere in the world. It is unpredictable
12. Question: How do you handle urgent deliveries?
Answer: This is dealt with on and individual basis, please contact us for a quote and procedure.
13. Question: Do you have artwork templates for all your products?
Answer: Yes, we share these templates freely with our licensees.